NOMINATION AND APPLICATION FORM FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR POSSIBLE APPOINTMENT TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF UNISA ENTERPRISE
UNISA Enterprise Address
22 Mac mac road
Nomination form must be completed and includes the following information:
- The full name, address and contact numbers of the nominator and the nominee;
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the nominee, including the following information: Full names; Identity number; gender; demographic profile; current address; contact numbers/email address; list of current and previous Board experience/directorships with reference to dates; and organisations and/or institutions concerned. The CV must be accompanied by matric certificate, certified copy of identity document and certified copies of qualification(s);
- Whether the nominee has a criminal record, including details of any defaults or judgments;
- Confirmation whether the nominee has ever been disqualified; placed on probation or declared a delinquent Director;
- Any other motivation that may be of assistance.
- Nominees will be considered only after the verification of their academic qualifications and their personal details;
- Appointment is subject to Board approval;
- Appointment is subject to acceptance of undergoing security vetting;
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. If you do not receive any communication after a period of three months, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful; and
- Nominations submitted via facsimile will not be accepted.
- The Board of directors reserves the right to amend, modify or withdraw this advertisement or amend any of the requirements set out herein at any time without prior notice and without liability to compensate or reimburse any party;
- Acknowledgement of the nomination does not mean acceptance as a candidate; and
- The Board of directors reserves the right not to select any nominee as a candidate.
*Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will result in the nomination not being considered.