- A review of your organization’s controls how do you stack up today?
- When is withholding payment permissible?
- Setting up vendor number controls and receiver controls
- A fail-safe system that eliminates duplicate payments
- What to do when glitches in your system interfere with prompt invoice payment
- Attributing the expense to the right account your role in ensuring accurate business records
- What you can personally do to control information flow
- Red flags that let you know you’ve received an invoice late… and what to do about it
- How to spot … and stop! … expense account padding
This course ensures that Shop Stewards acquire the critical competencies to work between the workforce and management in monitoring fair treatment, and building sound working relations for all parties
Leadership expertise is the single most important factor in the advancement and success of your management career. This course will ensure that you take your personal leadership style and competencies to new levels of success.
The course is designed for managers who wish to find their own voice and deepen their management and leadership expertise.
- Accounts payable is not just processing Cheques, mailing them and then filing the backup
- To truly and effectively manage accounts payable, one must understand the AP department’s building blocks including, but not limited to
- customer service,
- vendor management,
- check requests and
- Purchase Orders (POs).
- This course will discuss how to
- handle invoices,
- process cheques,
- prevent errors,
- conduct annual audits, and
- use technology in the department
- You will also learn the best practices to adopt in your AP department and how to develop your department into an effective business partner
|The Importance of Accounts Payable in an Organisation
||Save Time with These Super Shortcuts
Essential Controls to Implement NOW!
|Zapping Time-Wasters and Tapping into Money-Savers
||The “People Factor” How to Get What You Need, When You Need It
|Organized, Complete and Accessible Files and Records
|What’s on the Horizon for AP?
Effective Petty Cash Management
No Reviews found for this course.