The COBIT 5 foundation course aims to ensure that candidates have sufficient knowledge and understanding of guidance provided in COBIT 5 to be able to understand the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT, create awareness of the need for the enterprise Governance of IT with their business executives and senior IT Management and make a basic assessment of the current state of their Enterprise IT and identifying how COBIT 5 implementation would benefit the organisation.
The objective of the course is to ensure that candidates knows the facts, terms, concepts, and principles, tools and techniques, roles and responsibilities from the COBIT 5 Framework Guidance and the COBIT Process Assessment Model (PAM).
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT
- The COBIT Framework and all the components of COBIT
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation