This training course provides participants with strategies for effective supervision, and the skills and knowledge required to lead a team or work group in a business environment. The course includes developing plans, providing leadership and supervising the performance of a work team.
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will be able to define the key concepts associated with supervisory skills and you will be able to attain:
- Use a relationship based management process that supports achieving improved business results
- Focus their efforts on issues they can control or influence and away from issues where they have no control
- Understand how their attitude affects the personal productivity of employees.
- Recognize how the behaviors of effective managers help with the achievement of effective business results.
- Understand what actions they need to take with their employees
- Practice sharing power, resulting in power becoming a multiplier within the company
- Examine and align their expectations, the company’s and the employee’s
- Gain employee trust through the use of respect and recognition
This Training Programme is designed for
Anyone who is responsible for leading or supervising a team of people in the
workplace, i.e. frontline managers, team leaders, supervisors